Look no further, Real Time Pain Relief is expanding our Brand Ambassador Program. There are ground floor opportunities available, and no business experience is required.
In 1998, we produced our first topical pain relief formula, using many of nature's ingredients that have been used for centuries to reduce pain and inflammation. We called it, Ingredient Based Therapy. Real Time Co-Founders Tim Flatt and Ron Snodgrass began sharing samples with people in pain, and Real Time grew into a multimillion-dollar business before they spent $1 on advertising.
By 2009 it had become clear to Tim and Ron that local events offered the best way to reach more people with their Sample-to-Sell model. In 2010, they started a home-based event business model and quickly discovered that 98% of Real Time Brand Ambassadors were Real Time customers first, a testament to the product's effectiveness. By 2020, Real Time Pain Relief had the largest topical pain relief event business globally, with over 5,000 Brand Ambassadors working over 500,000 event days during the last decade.
While event marketing is a great way to make money selling Real Time, it isn't for everyone. Event marketing only reaches about 10% of Americans that need Real Time Pain Relief. Tim and Ron knew they needed to develop a system to reach the other 90% of Americans that need relief from pain. Real Time embarked on a journey to create, test, and refine the ultimate system to do just that!
Real Time's Guaranteed Customer Acquisition Promotion System (GCAP System) is just that. The GCAP System allows our Brand Ambassadors to earn Active Income, Passive Income, and Leveraged Income simultaneously, without attending events or recruiting.
We're a time-tested company with a proven product and 12 years of success in the Home Business Industry. Now we've developed a brand-new grassroots system to reach the other 90% of our market, and there is still a ground floor opportunity. Does that sound interesting to you?
While the Real Time Brand Ambassador Program is a home business opportunity, it isn't like most home business models. Here are some things you need to know about Real Time's Brand Ambassador Program:
If Doing Well by Doing Good interests you and you're looking for a refreshing approach to earning extra, or even life-changing, income, the Real Time Pain Relief Brand Ambassador Program is perfect for you. You can get started as a Brand Ambassador today for as low as $100.00 with NO Austoship or monthly purchase requirement.
What they say about Real Time Pain Relief